Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Little Fashionista Get The Look Baby Style


This is my first baby fashion get the look blog post! We get a lot of complements on our littles style when we are out and about. So I thought I would start to share my favorite looks and where you can find all the pieces.

This outfit was for baby story time today!



As you can see Charley Paisley has very pinchable and kissable cheeks. That is the fist thing people notice about her :) So I had to get her this lime green "Pinch Your Own Cheeks"

I found this oneies off Zulily for $9.00 on one of their daily deals.


These little jeggings are a staple for us they have a ruffle butt just to add a little cuteness. You can find them at Old Navy for under $9.00 they come in tons of patterns and colors!
For her tootsies she is rocked infant Minnetonka booties $22.






And for the thing the pulls it all together and tops off the look a jersey sailor Celtic knott headband. One of my favorite Etsy shops Turbans for Tots makes this headband and baby turbans! Charley has a large selects of headbands from Turbans for Tots! 


No comments:

Post a Comment